Sunday, May 17, 2009

Joe, Andy and Gretyl

Joe finally got to play in a real baseball game, something he has wanted to do for quite some time. He is on the Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah Pee Wee league. He got his first hit on Friday and was able to score from first when his teammate got a hit. He has pretty good wheels. I am helping out as an assistant coach, so I get to have quite a bit of fun too! Andy was manning the camera and managed to get a few shots.




Andy is having a lot of fun with the camera and Photoshop, as can be seen by this photo. It reminded me of Robert Smith, lead singer for The Cure. Thankfully without the lipstick!




Gretyl continues her super dog growth.





Joe and I got to see the Brewers beat the Florida Marlins last week. We were sitting in the first row above the Marlins bullpen. Joe was tossed two "real major league baseballs, something I always wanted". When he got the second one he immediately said, "I am giving this one to Pip".



1 comments:

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

Hey! I like your new blog layout!

You guys need a new post!

Hope you guys are doing well!